Potoshirt.com - Bless the world tour 2023 kc navarro T-shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://potoshirt.com/product/bless-the-world-tour-2023-kc-navarro-t-shirt/

My first real job that was important to me was teaching. Both of my parents were teachers, and it was understood to be the Bless the world tour 2023 kc navarro T-shirt it is in the first place but most important job in the world. I still think that, and I still miss it. Little-known fact: The first book I ever published was a teaching book. My entire class spoke English as a second language, and most of my students were new immigrants. It was when No Child Left Behind was all the rage, and standardized testing was beginning to track kids in profoundly negative ways. I watched that happen to my students, because they were brilliant, but they weren’t able to show their brilliance on these tests. My colleague Amy Greene and I figured out a way to help them beat the tests that was legal. Our school started to use it, and then a bunch of schools in the district, and then it became a book called Test Talk. Teaching is when I saw the effects of institutionalized racism and ableism and classism up close. I had a front row seat to it in a third grade classroom, watching my babies slowly be dismissed before they even got a chance. I think that affects everything that I do.

Bless the world tour 2023 kc navarro T-shirt

I was a waitress for a while. In most jobs, there’s a set of expectations that everyone agrees upon, and if you meet those expectations relatively, then you get paid, right? With waitressing, that’s not what happens. Every single freaking person that walks in has their own set of expectations for you and how you should behave and what means good service to them. A million times a night, you have to analyze other people’s expectations of you and deliver, hoping to get paid. I don’t know any other job that is so dependent upon the Bless the world tour 2023 kc navarro T-shirt it is in the first place but whims of any person that walks in for whether or not you make a living. I have always been a major introvert. I’ve always said I love people, but not in person. I love humanity, but not human beings. As a super-sensitive, introverted kid, I would get to know people by sitting in a corner and reading Ramona over and over again. And that’s what I do now. I basically do a sweeping book report on every person who comes on the pod. I go for walks, and I think about them, and my [co-host] sister and I come together, and we bounce ideas off of each other. Then [my other co-host] Abby responds to everything in real-time. I recently sent her this meme that said: “Wouldn’t it be amazing to have the job of the podcast host whose only job is to respond in real-time to the other podcast hosts who’ve been preparing?” But that’s why people love her, because she’s in the moment.

Bless the world tour 2023 kc navarro T-s hoodiess

Home:  https://potoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Potoshirt.com - Official death to the fascist insect shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official milf man I love fanfiction shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official optic chain and earrings optic gaming shirt