Potoshirt.com - Strict Scrutiny Logo T-Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://potoshirt.com/product/strict-scrutiny-logo-t-shirt/

“Fendi being the Strict Scrutiny Logo T-Shirt but in fact I love this first blew my mind,” says Doohan over a Zoom call from Burbank, California. “I couldn’t believe what a spectacle it all was and how much production value went into it. Then it’s over in 15 minutes and everyone jumps out of their seat and runs on to the next thing.” He flashes a little smile. “I loved it.” Daniele Venturelli/Getty ImagesNaturally, he wore Fendi to Fendi. His fit was a cropped, luxe T-shirt with a knit hem, collar, and cuffs, which gave it a sort of vintage collegiate air. The tee’s pulled, fuzzy fabric was dyed in a cowhide motif. His trousers were ochre in color and featured utility pockets with white topstitching. “I’ve never had a pair of pants that fit so well,” says Doohan.

Strict Scrutiny Logo T-Shirt

At his next show—Louis Vuitton in Paris—Doohan’s look was more theatrical. It consisted of a white, boxy blazer with extended peak lapels, a crystal brooch, a black shirt with elongated collars that he fashionably tied into something scarf-esque, and swishy trousers. Doohan says he’s cool with pushing things a bit with high-visibility dressing. “I want to wear things that I wouldn’t normally get to wear,” he says of attending Fashion Week. “It’s a chance to play and have fun.” He adds: “I’m not quite as into some of the Strict Scrutiny Logo T-Shirt but in fact I love this current trends, especially the big, baggy looks that seem to be in right now. I want to take risks, but also I don’t want it to be something where your friends see a photo of you and text you asking, ‘What’s that?’”

Strict Scrutiny Logo T-Shirt hoodie

Home:  https://potoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Potoshirt.com - One piece netflix live action poster shirt

Groovesession Nevada city crazy horse saloon dec 30 2022 T-shirt

Potoshirt.com - Drivers License 23 Black T-Shirt